1) To count or express a quantity.2) During trading and selling goods.
1) Why is there a need of having numbers?-It is for us to count and keep track of the quantity of things.2) When did the first use of number,based on your imagination, occur?-I think it was when people purchase and sell things.
1. It is for us count the quantity of things, without it we would still be cavemen.2.When cave people started to trade goods.
1) For us to count so as to be clear of the quantity of things.2) When people started to sell things.Millie Thng
Numbers are needed to express the quantity of objects easily. Mankind could have started using numbers when they were trading .
1) It is for expressing the amount of an object easily.2) When people had a lot of items.
It is for counting quantities.When the cave men wanted to do a head cout and also count the amount of animals thay can eat.
1) Numbers are needed to express the quantity of a particular item.2)I think the first use of numbers are when people trade things and when people count time.
1) Why is there a need of having numbers?Numbers helps us calculate the quantity of certain objects.2) When did the first use of number, based on your imagination, occur?Rome.
in order to find out the quantity of something in a much efficient way and it would be foolproof. the first use of numbers was when people began trading huge quantity of items and found the ancient methods to be very tedious.
1) it is to help us identify the quantity of something without getting confused and it is a straightforward method.2) when people realised that their method of counting was inefficient
1)it can help us find out the amount of something2)when trading or buying goods and when they could not find a good way to trade the goods fairly
1) to help us accurately count the quantity of something.2) when people started to sell things in a big amount.
1.to help us find out the quantity of something.2.when people had too many things to count.
1) To make marketing possible, also to divide land, to "put two and two together".2) Probably after people had to make everything fair in the market. No conmen....
1) It is so that people can find out the number of a group of items.2) People might have started using numbers when trading items
1) To help us count and to have quantity2) To make sure no one was cheated when buying items
1) The need of numbers is to allow us to count items or keep track of them by making sure the number of items are the same as before.2) I think that the use of numbers began when people started trading.
1.To count or express a quantity.2.To count their flocks