The objective of the Viva Voce Assessment is to enhance students' problem solving skills and Mathematical communication abilities.
Students will be assessed based on the following 2 criterions
1) Problem Solving Skills and Strategies
2) Concept and Mathematical Communication
Format of assessment
1) Students are to download a list of questions from their Mathematics Google Site on the 8 October 2010.
2) The questions are divided into 3 Categories, namely, Speed and Time, Area and Perimeter, and General questions.
3) Students are required to choose 1 question from each category, work out its solution and video their explanation and solution of the question using Photo Booth.
4) Each video should be label as follows "Class-Index No-Question No" eg. 104-01-Q2
5) All videos are to be email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 pm on 10 October 2010 (Sunday) and written solution are to be submitted on 11 October 2010 (Monday)
6) Late submission will not be assessed.